WINTER ROAD TRIP, 6000km in 14days – Car Road Trip 2×2 or 4×4
You are purchasing the information guide for:
WINTER ROAD TRIP, 6000km in 14 days (Brisbane, Mt Bulla, Philip Island, Great Ocean Road, Miranda SA, Peterborough, White Cliffs, Broken Hill, Lightning Ridge)
A road trip full of unique accommodations, sculpture parks, snow, waterfalls, penguins, outback, ghosts, hot springs, an underground gallery and much more
- Designed in a loop so you can join the route from wherever you like. Stay extra days at your favourite location to extend your trip, and then just pick up where you left off.
- We have compiled this downloadable document with all the essential details to make your road trip navigation a breeze.
- LINK to Detailed Google Map of the trip. All the locations have been added for your convenience. (login required)
- Extra travel tips for the area, e.g. turning room for vans and great photography spots, and what you can find in the area.
- Location directional guidance details when needed (so no vague directions like off HWY such and such). Print out your sheet for backup
- Links to websites for points of interest info. e.g. to get up-to-date open times and prices if required.
There are no reviews yet.