HEADING NORTH FOR WINTER LOOP – Exciting Caravan & camping 12day road trip
You are purchasing the information guide for:
HEADING NORTH FOR WINTER LOOP (Brisbane, Jimbour House, Lilyval Waterhole, Paronella Park, Skyrail, Fitzroy Island, Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, The Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Kinbombi Falls)
Caravan & camping 12+ day Road Trip. Discover golden sunrises, drunken Lorikeets, an Artesian Spar, Stockman’s Hall of Fame, a wildlife oasis, a hikers and photographers paradise and lots more.
- Designed in a loop so you can join the route from wherever you like. Stay extra days at your favourite location to extend your trip, and then just pick up where you left off.
- We have compiled this downloadable document with all the essential details to make your road trip navigation a breeze.
- LINK to Detailed Google Map of the trip. All the locations have been added for your convenience. (login required)
- Extra travel tips for the area, e.g. turning room for vans and great photography spots, and what you can find in the area.
- Location directional guidance details when needed (so no vague directions like off HWY such and such). Print out your sheet for backup
- Links to websites for points of interest info. e.g. to get up-to-date open times and prices if required.
There are no reviews yet.